Google+ Page

I have finally joined with Google+ pages and if i have done it all correctly my blogger profile should be linked up nicely. However, as with everything Google im finding it VERY difficult indeed. Despite searching forums and googling Google it isnt so straightforward. Why don't Google make things a little easier for us no techy minded folk to use. Explain it to me like im a 10 year old and i should be able to understand, to be honest i think a present day 10 year old will find it a doddle compared to this 45 year old.

Now if i have everything all set up correctly this post should go straight to my Google+ page not my Google+ profile. In case it does not and i have to write posts separate my Google+ page is Artisan Designs

Please please give me tips, help and advice on anything Google+ in very basic terms as i really do want to work with Google+ pages much more (for obvious reasons). Im confidant that any help etc posted will also be of aid to so many others who, like me, struggle with Google.

Well, im off now to create something as ive been at this Google stuff all day so far and its almost 3pm. I have brain ache and need to allow my creative mind take control once more.

I thank you in advance for any help or advice offered. I do need it.

Gaynor x

No comments:

Post a Comment