Sneaky Peek


I thought that i would share with you what ive been working on recently. There's quite a few. Some will be added to my store at Masato London others will be available in Leeds at the Fashion Show on the 18th of October 2013.

If you see anything that you wish to purchase drop me a message here or via my Twitter profile via DM here










The fused glass pendant in the box is also the item in the second photo. I added the box as an example of how your jewellery will arrive to you. A lovely hinged presentation gift box at no extra cost. Some items will need to be placed in a different style box due to the style or size of the jewellery. However each description online does explain the style of gift box very clearly to you.

The two items that are together are sold as a gift set, the two photos underneath the twin set show them in their singular glory. 

If you genuinely wish to purchase something i am very happy to answer your questions.

Don't forget you can find me over at ArtisanGaynor

Gaynor x

No comments:

Post a Comment